PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONMake your own unique textured artwork with this Mont Marte Kids Sand Art Set. This set includes a funky picture and 6 different coloured sands. The picture is a stencil that can be peeled back and coloured sand applied to the sticky exposed areas. Each colour is added one by one t...
Please enter your Australian Post Code in the form below.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONMake your own unique textured artwork with this Mont Marte Kids Glitter Art Set. This set includes a beautiful picture and 6 different coloured glitters. The picture is a stencil that can be peeled back and coloured glitter applied to the sticky exposed areas. Each colour is added...
Please enter your Australian Post Code in the form below.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONFairy Window Paint Set is easy to use and no brushes are needed as paint is applied directly from the tube. Sticker designs can be moved and put somewhere new when you feel like a change.FEATURES6 x 10ml colours 1 x 6ml silver glitter glue 2 x A5 PVC sheets 1 x Sheet designs &...
Please enter your Australian Post Code in the form below.
You could win 1 of 10 Mont Marte Premium Watercolour paint sets.
It's as easy as 1,2,3:
1. Sign up to receive a free mauve paint tube
2. Use your tube to create a painting
3. Share your painting on Facebook or Instagram with #icanmauveit for your chance to win!*
*Conditions apply. By requesting a free Mauve paint tube you agree to subscribe to Mont Marte's monthly Creative Connection newsletter. Free paint tubes will be shipping to Australian postal addresses only. While stocks last.
|No Materials in your list|
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who Can Enter
1. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to residents of any country who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (' Eligible Entrants').
2. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step sister or 1st cousin or relative-in-law.
3. Any entrant who is under the age of 18, as of the date of entry, must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian may be contacted to verify their consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release may also require the entrant's parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the entrant. The release must be completed with the full name, address and telephone number of the entrant's parent or guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the entrant's entitlement to any prize, subject to State and Territory legislation.
4. Only entrants with a valid Australian postal address will receive/be awarded a prize in the event of being selected in the prize draw. Prizes will only be shipped to Australian postal addresses.
5. The Promoter is Mont Marte International (ABN 56 101 589 897) of 27A Pentex St, Salisbury, QLD 4107. Any right under these Terms and Conditions of the Promoter may be exercised either individually or collectively.
How to Enter
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below ):
6.1. Firstly, enter their first name, surname, Australian postal address, mobile number and valid email address (‘Eligible Entry ’) to receive a mauve Mont Marte Premium Watercolour Paint tube.
6.2. Secondly, upload a painting they have created with their mauve Mont Marte Premium Watercolour Paint tube to their profile and #icanmauveit on Facebook or Instagram to go into the draw.
7. By submitting an entry into this competition, entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
8. Entries for free paint tubes must include all requested contact details, including a valid email address and an Australian postal address, to be eligible to receive a free paint tube. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
9. Mauve Premium Watercolour Paint tube availability is based on stock levels and the Promoter takes no responsibility should the entrant enter at such a time as stock levels are depleted by other entrants.
10. The Promoter takes no responsibility should the free mauve Premium Watercolour Paint tube fail to arrive in time to enter the competition.
11. Uploaded artwork entries must use the hashtag #icanmauveit to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter artworks created by themselves, unless uploading on behalf of a minor/s for whom they act as a legal guardian or on behalf of a consenting and collaborating group. Offensive, violent, degrading, discriminating, profane images or images depicting nudity will be deemed invalid and will not be eligible for prizes. Offensive entries will be reported to Facebook and Instagram for removal. Offensive or entries not in the spirit of the competition posted on the Mont Marte Facebook page will be removed.
12. Uploaded artwork entries must be created using only the provided mauve Mont Marte Premium Watercolour paint tube. Brushes and application tools are allowable.
13. Promotional images and images portraying paintings that include and/or feature products surrounding the painting other than the Mont Marte brand will not be eligible for prizes.
14. Uploaded artwork entries must be set to public to be viewed and voted on. The Promoter takes no responsibility if uploaded artwork entries are not available via Facebook or Instagram by the competition entry cut-off date.
Number of Entries Permitted
15. Unlimited entries per Eligible Entrant are permitted, however an entrant is only eligible for one prize, regardless of the number of artworks submitted. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, postal address details outside of Australia, or the contact details of another individual will have their entry invalidated and will not be able to claim a prize. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoters have sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoters may award the prize to another winner if the entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
Open, Close, Judging and Publish Dates
16. The competition commences on 26/09/2018 at09:00 AM AEST and closes 2/11/2018 at 4:00 PM AEST ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on QLD local time. Entries must be available to the Promoter via #icanmauveit on Facebook or Instagram prior to the competition closing date and time.
17. The winners will be the 10 most-liked artworks across Facebook and Instagram using the #icanmauveit. Winners are decided by popular vote (number of likes), as deemed by Facebook and Instagram users. Facebook and Instagram likes will not be combined for duplicate entries.
18. The winners will be notified by direct message or private message within two business days of the competition close. Their names will also be published on 6/11/2018 online on Mont Marte’s Facebook and Instagram accounts. Winners names will also be published on 6/11/2018 on www.montmarte.net/icanmauveit.
19. Prizes will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
20. The Promoter may contact entries with lesser votes (in descending order of popular votes as captured on 2/11/2018) on 16/11/2018 (at 10:00AM AEST at 27A Pentex Street, Salisbury, QLD, 4107) to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Additional winners will be notified by direct message or private message. Their names may (at the discretion of the Promoter) be published online on www.montmarte.net/icanmauveit and on Mont Marte’s Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Prize on offer
21. The total prize is valued at up to $339.50 (including GST based on Mont Marte RRP), as at 26/09/2018.
22. The total number of competition winners in this competition is ten. The prizes on offer are:
2 x 36pce Mont Marte Premium Watercolour Paint sets
2 x 24pce Mont Marte Premium Watercolour Paint sets
2 x 18pce Mont Marte Premium Watercolour Paint sets
4 x 12pce Mont Marte Premium Watercolour Paint sets
23. Prizes will be awarded in order of descending number of votes, with higher numbers of votes winning the larger sets.
24. All expenses relating to the shipping of prizes outside of Australia by a third party are the responsibility of the winners, including but not limited to on-forwarding costs, postal/shipping insurance and any taxes or import duties that may apply.
25. The Promoter does not guarantee that the winners will enjoy prizes or be suited to the type of prize that is offered.
26. Compliance with other international government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winners and their third party. Transport insurance outside of Australia is not included in the prize but is highly recommended.
27. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner is not contactable via direct message or private message or does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
28. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
29. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details or entering an artwork created by another individual (excepting for whom they act as a legal guardian or on behalf of a consenting and collaborating group) will have their entry invalidated and will not be able to claim the prize. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return the awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation they deem necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
30. If a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
31. The Promoter requires a current Australian postal street address be provided when requested for delivery of the mauve Mont Marte Premium Paint tube and prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants, provided the address is in Australia. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to contact entries with lesser votes (in descending order of popular votes as captured on 16/11/2018) in the event that an entrant, initially deemed to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
34. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated Australian postal address as stated in their original email correspondence with the Promoter. The Promoter and its associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection Statement
35. By submitting an entry into this competition, entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
37. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
38. In participating in the Competition, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
39. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
40. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use of "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
41. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
42. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
43. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize. The Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in the value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.