Give your kids a fun art project with our Create Your Own Magnet butterfly set. This kids magnet set comes with everything you need to create 4 colourful magnets; all you need to do is add water. Once they are made, your kids will be proud to display their creations on the fridge. Features:150g pla...
Please enter your Australian Post Code in the form below.
Featuring four great designs, our dinosaur children’s magnet set is a fun and engaging project for your kids. This set comes with everything you need to make your own magnets. Your kids will love making their creations from scratch and displaying them on the fridge when they’re done. Features:1...
Please enter your Australian Post Code in the form below.
Our kids fairy magnet set comes with everything you need to make your own plaster magnets. This set is suitable for children over the age of fives years old, and will give them hours of fun. Mix, mold and decorate the plaster magnets with the included paints to create beautiful fairies with your lit...
Please enter your Australian Post Code in the form below.
Simply enter your details below to go into the draw.*
*Conditions apply. Limit one entry per person. Prize value is based on Mont Marte recommended retail value. By entering the draw you agree to subscribe to the Mont Marte Creative Connection monthly newsletter. Entries close 4pm AEST 1/05/2018. Draw will take place 03/05/2018. Prize will be shipped to Australian addresses only. See full terms and conditions for details.
|No Materials in your list|
1. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who Can Enter
1. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to residents of any country who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (' Eligible Entrants').
2. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister, 1st cousin or relative-in-law.
3. Any entrant who is under the age of 18, as of the date of entry, must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian may be contacted to verify their consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release may also require the entrant's parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the entrant. The release must be completed with the full name, address and telephone number of the entrant's parent or guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the entrant's entitlement to any prize, subject to State and Territory legislation.
4. Only Eligible Entrants with a valid Australian postal address will receive/be awarded the prize in the event of being selected in the prize draw. The prize will only be shipped to an Australian postal address.
5. The Promoter is Mont Marte International (ABN 56 101 589 897) of 27a Pentex St, Salisbury, QLD 4107. Any right under these Terms and Conditions of the Promoter may be exercised either individually or collectively.
How to Enter
6. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below ):
6.1. Enter their first name, surname, mobile number, and valid email address (‘Eligible Entry’) to receive one entry.
7. By submitting an entry into this competition, entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
8. Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email address, to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries Permitted
9. One entry per Eligible Entrant. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, or the contact details of another individual will have their entry invalidated and will not be able to claim the prize. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return the awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoters have sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoters may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish Dates
10. The competition commences on 02/04/2018 at09:00 AM AEST and closes 01/05/2018 at 4:00 PM AEST ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on QLD local time. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
11. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at 27a Pentex Street, Salisbury, QLD, 4107 on 03/05/2018 at 10AM AEST. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published on 08/05/2018 in the Mont Marte Creative Connection May issue. The winner may also be published online on Mont Marte’s Facebook and Instagram accounts.
13. The prize will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
14. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 08/05/2018 (at 10:00AM AEST at 27a Pentex Street, Salisbury, QLD, 4107) as the original draw to distribute the prize unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. The winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their name may (at the discretion of the Promoter) be published online on Mont Marte’s Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Prize on offer
15. The total prize is valued at up to $249 (Including GST), as at 3/04/2018.
16. The total number of competition winners in this competition is one.
17. If the winner is under the age of 18 they must have prior consent by their legal parent or guardian to enter the competition and use the prize.
18. All expenses relating to the shipping of the prize outside of Australia by a third party are the responsibility of the winner, including but not limited to on-forwarding costs, postal/shipping insurance, and any taxes or import duties that may apply.
19. The Promoter does not guarantee that the winner will enjoy the prize or be suited to the type of prize that is offered.
20. Compliance with other international government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner and their third party. Transport insurance outside of Australia is not included in the prize but is highly recommended.
21. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner is not contactable via their email address or does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
22. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to the prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded the prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return the prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
23. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to the prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded the prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return the prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation they deem necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
24. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
25. The Promoter requires a current Australian residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver the prize to the address provided by the competition entrant, provided the address is in Australia. The Promoter cannot guarantee that if the prize is returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address that it will be re-sent to the prize winner.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, residency, age, and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be the winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
28. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize will be sent to the winner's nominated Australian postal address as stated in their original email correspondence with the Promoter. The Promoter and its associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility if the prize is damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection Statement
29. By submitting an entry into this competition, entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent.
Copyright, Statutory Guarantees, Waiver and liability
31. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
32. In participating in the Competition, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winner agrees to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
33. The prize winner is advised that tax and/or duty implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
34. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use of "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
35. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
36. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (' Non-Excludable Guarantees').
37. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after the receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize. The Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in the value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.